Translate

Look Up

Online Reference
Dictionary, Encyclopedia & more
Word:
by:

Thursday, June 20, 2013

My Life In Pictures

The following information is only for people possessing a good sense of humor and an imaginative personality.

Once upon a time, on a beautiful summer day, in a town of Ivano-Frankivsk, a tiny girl was found ...
in cabbage.
Thank goodness! I need more than a cabbage leaf for a cover!
And hence my life began. First, kindergarten. At that time I kept to a strict diet.
Maybe just a cabbage leaf?
Then, school. I was quite a diligent student, hard-working, never took my head out of the books.

Better than a pillow!
Having graduated from high school, i found myself in ...
HEAVEN!!! or Hell?
Nevertheless, all that hard work paid off. And now I'm a teacher. My students are as diligent, as hard working as I used to be at their age. How could they not be? They all know my motto:

"SPEAK ENGLISH, OR DIE!"
Hope you find my Life Story interesting and educative. Don't judge me too strictly.


No comments:

Post a Comment