Translate

Look Up

Online Reference
Dictionary, Encyclopedia & more
Word:
by:

Monday, November 19, 2012

English in three minutes

This year I've decided to pay more attention to students' 'natural speaking'; luckily I've got an additional lesson in the 10th grade. Browsing Youtube, I found short but quite informative lessons
English in Three Minutes, presented by Alisha. I'm posting all the videos here. And once again I want to thank Alisha for very great lessons and wonderful presentation. I hope to see some new videos soon.
Lesson #1 is Greetings in English, how to Answer the Question "How are you?"
Lesson #2 is Asking About Occupations, What is your Job?
Lesson #3 is Asking About Hobbies, What do you do for fun?
Lesson #4 is Asking 'Where are you from?'
Lesson #5 is Asking About Names 

Lesson #6 is Getting Contact Details

Lesson #8 is Asking 'Where did you go to school?'

No comments:

Post a Comment