Translate

Look Up

Online Reference
Dictionary, Encyclopedia & more
Word:
by:

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

MC Erik & Barbara SEN

Mc Erik & Barbara, known since the mid-1990s, is a Slovak musical group working in the style of Eurodance.

The group was founded in March 1995, when a composer and singer Eric Arrest and a singer Barbara Hashchakova decided to leave the Slovak Eurodance project «Maduar» and establish their own. The same year, Eric and Barbara  signed the contract with Polygram for three albums and released their first single together «I'm Free», which was followed by the single «U Can't Stop» and the album of the same name, which became a best seller in Europe.

In March 1996, MC Erik & Barbara released the single «Save the Jungle» and a video clip made in the sci-fi style. In August they re-recorded the album «U Can't Stop (96 version)», which became a great success in Germany, Belgium, Finland and Switzerland. In 1996, MC Erik & Barbara represented Slovakia at Eurovision, and then went on an extensive tour of Europe.

In 1998 Eric and Barbara project fell apart because everyone decided to go solo.

In 2010, MC Erik & Barbara, together with the company TRUSTIA, released a new album, titled simply "2010" which contained fourteen songs - seven re-recorded old hits, five new songs and two remixes.


DREAM


Dream's taking a special form,
When you want to enjoy and take pleasure.
The one who is always just hiding,
Now comes and asks nothing,
Just looks at you.

I know love has many forms,
Does not want to show the hurt.
My dream, however, meant a lot,
Sadness and hope went without me,
Seemed the world has gone mad.

R. He stood there
And maybe he wanted to be my dream,
With a bold look on his face
And maybe the stars were falling,
But my eyes were crying,
Maybe I could make him happy,
But he didn't want me to prove it
Afraid to give me his heart,
Hiding it from the world.

1 comment:

  1. I really love this song. Although it sounds really sad, I think it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete