Translate

Look Up

Online Reference
Dictionary, Encyclopedia & more
Word:
by:

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Life rules

I've got to write my rules of life. Hm, that's something I haven't thought about. So, before making up my own rules I've decided to look up Life Rules of some famous people. Here's what I've found:

Bill Gates' 14 Rules of Life (I sure have to adapt some of them!)

Dalai Lama’s 18 Rules for Living (Those are more spiritual, moral concepts)

Dokkōdō 21 Rules to Live Your Life (In principle, very close to Dalai Lama’s Rules for Living

Five rules for life (Concise and clear. Loved the 5th rule!)


And now, it's my turn.

1. I'm sure I will never dye my hair blond.

2. I think I should eat less if I want to fly.


3. In every difficult situation I try to fight.


4. I often tell myself: "Do not panic!"

5. Sometimes I let myself simply laugh!
While inventing my own life rules I came across three Ls, which I actually might accept as the Rules of my Life:


No comments:

Post a Comment